Smartest man alive disabled dating, edward witten (iq: unknown)
If you didn't know, he's the guy who took on IBM computer Deep Blue for an opponent and won with a score of Some special kind of genius this man is! This Australian child prodigy used to teach 5 year old kids how to spell and add when he was just 2!
Quite a journey, except he had to step down because of alleged power abuse! At the age of 3!
But, guess when he started his university education? Clearly a brilliant mathematician!
Furthermore, he received his PHD at the age of 20 from Princeton. Unknown String theory, M-theory, quantum gravity and super-symmetry.
And the man has much more to offer. What's even more intriguing is that he dropped out of college and then worked as a doorman to eventually develop his Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe.
I couldn't even make my bed at 13! Imagine that, and by the time he turned 10 he was writing International Maths Olympiads!
- 2velozes 2 furiosos online dating
- Real dating site that actually works
- Juguetoon online dating
- A single womans prayer for a good man
- Hook up website for palm springs
- Dating over 60 huffington post
- Protektorenjacke testsieger dating
- Date hookup customer service
- Hows dating how
- El capitan america 1080p latino dating
- Palynology relative dating of fossils