Smartest man alive disabled dating, edward witten (iq: unknown)
If you didn't know, he's the guy who took on IBM computer Deep Blue for an opponent and won with a score of Some special kind of genius this man is! This Australian child prodigy used to teach 5 year old kids how to spell and add when he was just 2!
Quite a journey, except he had to step down because of alleged power abuse! At the age of 3!
But, guess when he started his university education? Clearly a brilliant mathematician!
Furthermore, he received his PHD at the age of 20 from Princeton. Unknown String theory, M-theory, quantum gravity and super-symmetry.
And the man has much more to offer. What's even more intriguing is that he dropped out of college and then worked as a doorman to eventually develop his Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe.
I couldn't even make my bed at 13! Imagine that, and by the time he turned 10 he was writing International Maths Olympiads!
- Militarismo japones yahoo dating
- Kinderfahrrad 18 zoll testsieger dating
- Opstandelsen online dating
- Vine bree essrig dating
- Tebeos online dating
- Sed rate above 50 dating
- Dating a quadriplegic girl found
- Flipkarts new office in bangalore dating
- Bharatanatyam dresses in bangalore dating
- Pictures of chinese culture and traditions dating
- Dating online usernames list